Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bad Day

Today I learned the importance of not letting a bad day interfere with your interactions with people. If you have understanding friends, they'll, you know, understand and then it'll be okay. But you can't always count on everyone being so understanding. Which I suppose means you're lucky if you have understanding friends.

I also was very aware of the starkly different relationship I have between certain people and it made me realize...the more you have to reinforce the things you have in common, generally the less close you are with someone. The more you're comfortable with knowing you have things in common and can spend time discussing other things...that's a sign of a real, close relationship. Meaning - the more you have to "prove" to the other person that you have a connection, the less real that connection is. By the way, this particular paragraph is not about anyone reading this blog - I am certain of that.

There is a mysterious green line in the middle of my computer screen. It's more annoying than interfering, but I hope it doesn't turn into anything worse. I am learning that it is probably not a good thing to have, however. Hmmmm.

1 comments:

lars shalom said...

green line? dont buuild!!!