Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Drowsy Chaperoned

Yesterday I learned:

1. SJ, The Apple, and I really do all have ESP with each other. We all wore blue (accidentally) and then took a picture.

2. I guess I don't care enough about art to put in enough effort to actually take a class in it. I just find it really relaxing to draw on my own time, but not actually for anything.

3. Wine makes me really tired. I went out for dinner last night with my family (my mom and Trademark went to see Wicked, so Straight Man and I met them at a restaurant later and my dad came also a little while after) and my dad got us all a cup of Moscato wine (however it's spelled) and sometime through the meal I was suddenly hit with an overwhelming wave of utter exhaustion. Like...it was actually painful to stay awake. And I didn't even drink that much of it! My mom kept telling me to pretend I was on a date, but I think I would have fallen asleep even if I was. So my parents sent me outside to get fresh air. It was sooooo weird.

1 comments:

Ezzie said...

1 - Try orange. Then everyone else will take pictures of you and call you sisters.